An essential legal requirement transporting dangerous goods
The ADR driver training certificate is an essential, legal requirement for drivers of vehicles transporting dangerous goods.
ADR training consists of different modules, depending on the dangerous goods being carried. All courses must include the core module and can then be supplemented by specific class or vehicle type ADR training.
Merlin Academy’s three day ADR Training Course covers the required content for most ADR training courses: the core principles of carrying dangerous goods and limited quantity provisions correctly, safely plus the properties of the classes of goods being carried.
During the ADR training course students will be tested on their theoretical understanding and will undergo three practical exercises including:
- What to do in an emergency
- Use of fire extinguishers
- Basic emergency first aid
- Core - (Required by all drivers)
- Packaged Goods - (Required by all drivers carrying packaged goods)
- Class 2 - Gases
- Class 3 - Flammable Liquids
- Class 4 - Flammable Solids
- Class 5 - Oxidising Agents, Organic Peroxides
- Class 6 - Toxics
- Class 8 - Corrosives
- Class 9 - Miscellaneous
Enquire now about ADR TRAINING solutions
+44 (0)1536 533696 or email email@example.com